Retrospective

A term has passed and it is important to take stock of the academic progression.

File Check:
To date I only received 4 files - students who were told to submit their files have not done so. I went to the class on Tuesday and found none.

Consultation:
As promised I have made myself available on Tuesday to assist any students with their work. It was not mandatory however the turnout was rather disappointing - only 3 turned up. I am glad they did as we managed to cover a fair amount of learning.

Their is a dire need to improve on the attitude for some of you. Ultimately it is about your success, your achievement and your future. A teacher is just an agent of change - so just before we embark on another new term please take time to reflect. For those who have done well - kudos and keep it up. For others please shift the gear forward as its time to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment