Mathematics Lesson Summary - January 23rd, 2013

Good evening, everyone.

First of all, I'm extremely sorry about the time at which this has been uploaded. I was extremely busy and have just finished editing today's notes. At any rate, here they are - fresh off the digital printing press.

You can download the notes for today in the form of a Microsoft Word document here, with hyperlinks enabled. If you don't have Microsoft Word or for some reason cannot open the file in Pages, you can download a PDF copy of the notes here. However, this version of the document does not include hyperlinks.

I hope the notes from today's mathematics lesson help you with your revision. If you have any suggestions regarding my note-taking, I'd be pleased to receive them over Facebook or through a comment on this post.

Once again, I apologize for the delay, and I wish you a pleasant evening.

Cheers,

Balram Sharma
#07

No comments:

Post a Comment